Thursday, June 2, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

I've decided that I'm going to learn how to scrapbook digitally as well as by paper. I keep seeing all these cute desktop backgrounds and photo pages and I want to be able to create some of my own. Even though I don't have photoshop, I'm going to learn how to do it. So I've spent a great deal of time going to different places online and downloading any free packs I can find to start being creative! Wish me luck!

******UPDATE******

Success! At least I hope so :) This is my first creation using some of the digital art pieces I downloaded and PowerPoint 2010


2 comments:

Tea Time With Melody said...

Very nice, my favorite picture of you two.

jax said...

Thank you! It didn't take very long to make either. What takes the longest is downloading all the pieces. Once you have them all ready to use, then it's super fast!

ShareThis