Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LA


Okay, so this morning I realized that I totally forgot to make arrangements for our two cats while we're gone this weekend! They would have been alone for 4 days! How terrible of me! I can't believe I forgot. I was so caught up in trying to make sure everything else was ready that I overlooked them. Luckily my best friend Shelley has my back and will be able to look in on them every day while we're gone.

I realized everything we still need to do! I feel rushed already and we still have two days to get it done. Lol. But that's what I do. I worry and stress about things like this, when I know that everything usually gets taken care of without any problems. I can't help it. We're going to have to do a lot tonight and tomorrow night, which is unfortunate because for me it's not so bad, but for George, it's so much worse. He has to work at either 2am or 4am, and does physical labor for 8 hours. Then by the time I get home from work, he's so tired, which I completely understand. I really want to put the Christmas tree away before we go, but I don't know if we'll be able to. So much to do!!!

Pick up George's suit from the cleaners
Pick up cat food
Get George a haircut
Buy groceries
Clean up the apartment
Put tree away (*crossing mt fingers*)
Scrub the bathroom
Start packing
Clean the rest of the apartment, lol
Laundry

Too much!

It'll all get done though, it has to. Then LA here we come! :)




No comments:

ShareThis