Monday, November 24, 2008

Okay, so I just got back from Florida on Friday, November 21. These are a few pictures from my trip. I had more, but it only let me put up five, so these are the ones I chose.


Okay, this is, as you can see, the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services in Tallahassee, Florida. This is the second of two buildings we went to for our meeting. This one happened to be across the street from a Florida State Penitentiary.

This is the Tallahassee water tower down the street from our hotel. This is Tallahassee's symbol, it's all over their police cars and more.
This is a view of my hotel room from the two-seater sofa in the corner. I got a king sized bed, but a view of the building next door.



This is a picture of the bed. It was so super comfy. Especially the the fluffy blanket.

This is the conference room we met in for the first half of the meeting. It was very nice and high tech. Those two TVs at the end of the room were used to project the PowerPoint I wrote! How exciting!
Well, that about sums up my trip. I spent one day flying there, spent a day in meetings and getting sick, then the next flying back home. It was fun, I'm glad I got to go to Florida. I drank sweet tea the whole trip (which was delicious). I'm actually kind of sad that we don't have it in California. Maybe I'll have to break down and go to McDonald's to buy some..... In about two weeks I go Massachusetts and North Carolina. More to come!




1 comment:

Tea Time With Melody said...

How exciting, my daughter sitting in a leather chair in a high tech State meeting room!!!!!! You can add more pics you just have to press the add button. I have a ton of pics on mine. Just add another post for more pics. This is very interesting I want to see more!

ShareThis