Thursday, November 6, 2008

Drama

I hate drama, yet it always seems to find me... yesterday I had someone blow up at me for something I had NOTHING to do with. She called off our friendship and said that even if I was okay with her, she couldn't be friends with someone who's future husband had a problem her. Stupid right? And when I say I had nothing to do with it, I mean it in the most literal sense. I was not involved in any way; it was taken out on me anyway.

Well, I don't need that drama. I don't need that stress in my life. I have enough going on as it is, too much stress already and frankly it's not worth it. I'm kind of at a loss for words right now, but I'm not going to dwell on it.

1 comment:

Tea Time With Melody said...

I agree! A friend who brings to much drama in your world is better left out of it. Life is too short to worry about other peoples crazy behavior!

ShareThis